Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I got up 5 times during the night probably due to the large bowl of cereal (with milk) I had about 8pm last night.

So far it’s a mostly cloudy day.  Later it turned into a mostly sunny day.

Oops. It wasn’t Breaking Bad that my daughter recommended it was Dexter.  I’ll try that series next.

One of the readers of my blog wrote “I've enjoyed your blog since day one but your snide political comments are not appropriate.”  I replied “then don’t read them”.  In the end he’ll see I was right but we have to let this play out.

Yesterday I made plans with Jose to meet to play chess at the chess league for the last time before he returns to Miami.

I received an email from Alex requesting to reschedule our Saturday lunch because he’s going to be shown an apt in the Floresta area.  We’ll make it another time.

MT came over and the ladies left at 9:15 for the gym.  I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show followed by an episode of Mayday that I hadn’t seen before.  This particular episode featured the plane crash that killed the golfer Payne Stewart.

The ladies came back at noon and we walked down to the garage restaurant.  There were more people there than usual for their buffet.  I had a small piece of chicken breast, some sort of chicken salad, wild rice, cole slaw, and juice.  The price was the same – 11,000 pesos per person.

I took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.  Teresa’s was a bit longer.
MT came over about 5:30 and I made waffles for the 3 of us for dinner.

I showed Teresa the trailer to Ex Machina (7.7) that’s now available on Netflix.  I was very surprised she didn’t want to see it – probably wanted to continue with her needle point – so I watched it by myself on my laptop.  Very good movie!


T-shirt of the day: It’s just a matter of time before they add the word SYNDROME after my last name.

1 comment:

  1. Terry, I am sorry that I offend you. That was not the intent. And I'm just as sorry that you tried to offend me with your reply. Your blog is fun and I enjoy it. Why would you want to make it less with Trash Talk? It makes no sense. You know that everyone is not going to feel the same as you. It has nothing to do with being right or wrong. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete