Thursday, May 4, 2017

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I fell asleep quickly last night, got up twice during the night, finally waking up at 6:30 and getting up at 6:45.

This morning it’s very overcast again.  It was nice and cool as I went to the corner store in my gym clothes to buy laundry detergent.

One of my readers suggested, and I agree, that what Teresa is doing is embroidery because she’s using embroidery hoops.
After watching the first 15 minutes of the Today show I left for the gym.  I saw Sondra, Jose, and Oscar there today.  Jose told me that in my other gym outfit I look like a smurf.  Lol.  I did my 18 weight machine exercises in 2 hours.  It was raining lightly on my way back to the apt.  It is, after all, May so I expect a lot of rain in coming weeks.

After lunch Teresa and I took a nap starting at 1:15.  The rain came down heavier finally ending by the time I got up at 2pm.  Teresa didn’t get up until 4pm and her mother came over a few minutes later.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Knight.

I left the apt at 4:30 for Home Center to buy some items for making iced tea.  My shopping list included: Stevia liquid extract (artificial sweetener), ½ gallon glass container, 2-cup glass measuring cup, and an iced cube tray.  First I stopped in Exito where I found the Stevia.  In Home Center I picked up another container that Teresa wanted (this time to store salt) and an ice cube tray but I couldn’t find a measuring cup in anything but plastic and the only glass container was a 1-gallon dispenser that wouldn’t fit at all conveniently in the fridge.  I was back at the apt by 5:45.  
Tomorrow I’m going to Santefe mall to look in Falabella and Cachivaches and any other glass store I might see on their 5 floors.
I watched Episodes 5 & 6 (Season 6) of The Living Dead on Netflix.


T-shirt of the day: I didn’t mean to push your buttons, I was just looking for mute.

No comments:

Post a Comment