Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Monday, May 22, 2017

I got up 3 times during the night, finally waking up at 7:15 and getting up at 8am.

It’s a lightly overcast day thus far.

I did all 18 exercises today in 2 hours 5 minutes.  For some reason the gym didn’t seem as busy today.

When Teresa returned I asked her if we are returning to the apt after lunch and she said yes.  We left about 1:15 for the garage restaurant – Deli Hoy.  As soon as we arrived at 1:30 it started raining; luckily I brought the large umbrella.  Today was one of the best lunches I’ve had there – salad bar, pasta soup, large piece of delicious chicken breast, potatoes, wild rice, juice, and a cup of ice cream for dessert.  While waiting for the rain to stop Teresa ordered a glass of milk and I ordered a café con leche.  The total check came to 25,000 pesos and we tipped the waitress 2,000 pesos.  By this time the rain had stopped.  They told us we should come back tomorrow as they are having a buffet.  I think every Tuesday is probably buffet day.  If I understood correctly our cute young waitress has a 3-year old at home and she’s from far away.  Teresa asked me if I had my debit card with me so we could go directly to Mayorca.  I told her “no” – that’s why I asked if we were coming directly back to the apt.

We walked down to MT’s apt and picked her up.  The ladies went to get their nails done and I headed back to the apt.

There is no internet connection.  I tried an unplug/replug but that didn’t help.

Teresa came back just after 5pm and reported that she waited for 2 hours in line but the nail girl went home so she still didn’t get her manicure.

For about 3 hours I watched a NGEO program about World War I.
MT came over about 6:30 and they worked on their needle point.

Per the MBE website I have a document being processed in Miami.  Probably my Chess Life for May.

Laura came back about 7pm and reported that the dentist said he can remove her braces in July.

At my daughter’s recommendation (a couple years ago) I started watching Breaking Bad.  I watched the pilot episode and it was great!


T-shirt of the day: The difference between a beer and your opinion is that I asked for a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment