Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I slept well last night despite getting up twice, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

So far it’s a nice sunny day with just a few wispy clouds.

I did all but one exercise at the gym in 2 hours and 5 minutes.  Again the glute machine was busy; I guess the girls really like to work on their glutes.  In the future I’ll try to get to that machine a little earlier.

After lunch Teresa and I took a nap from 1:30 to 2:30.  Afterwards I wanted to make a trip to Exito and/or Home Center to look for ice cube trays and buy a couple packages of bath soap.  Instead of limiting myself to 1 ½ hours I decided to wait until after my program.

I started watching an episode of Mayday at 4:15 and at almost the exact same moment the sky got darker, the temperature dropped noticeably and it started pouring.  The wind was blowing so hard the rain was coming down at a 60 degree angle.  Soon I had to unplug the TV, the router and my laptop.

The storm only lasted about 45 minutes but after that I didn’t feel like going out.  Another day.

That was funny.  I was researching Android apps for my new phone and I found Microsoft Translate, downloaded it, and said something in English and it repeated it back in Spanish.  Laura was dumbfounded.  She just downloaded it for herself to her phone.  I’m not sure yet if I have to have a wifi connection to get it to work.  I guess I’ll find out tomorrow when I leave the apt.

Today Alex picked up his Cedula, bought the same cell phone as mine in the same store, got it registered in Claro and signed up for their 4G service.


T-shirt of the day: I’m actually not funny, I’m just really mean and people think I’m joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment