Saturday, May 20, 2017

Friday, May 19, 2017

I went to bed at 11pm last night and didn’t wake up until 6am finally waking/getting up at 7:50am.

Teresa was already gone.  She has an early appointment with the private trainer followed by a cycling class.

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

After watching my usual 20 minutes of the Today show I left for the gym.  Today I increased the weight by 15# on 1 machine, 10# on 3 machines, 5# on 3 machines, and 2½# on another machine.  I met a Colombian man named Fernando who speaks good English – he worked in New York for 19 years.  Hmmm, I wonder if 19 years is the minimum in order to collect Social Security.  I had a good talk with Charles.  He lived in Cartagena for awhile and he told me stories of shopping in the grocery stores there.  Some people will push a cart into a line and then go shop for their groceries.

Teresa informed me that Laura, Vicky’s daughter, is getting married next December to Juan, the English speaking young man who works for BMC.

In the afternoon I had a couple glasses of tea and spent some time on the computer.  I’m slowly using less and less sugar and it’s still tasting good.  I’ll cut myself off before 6pm so the caffeine doesn’t affect my sleep.


T-shirt of the day: I hate being bipolar.  It’s awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment