Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friday, May 5, 2017

Last night I feel asleep quickly waking up at 6:30 and getting up at 7am.  I don’t remember if I got up once during the night or not.

It was a nice sunny morning, later changing to partly cloudy.

Teresa reminded me that we’ve been in the apartment for a year now.

Among new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.  Locally, they don’t have any movie showtimes listed.  I’ll have to check back later.

My brother’s company gave him a new iPhone this year so he’s sending me his old iPhone 5.  It was held up in Miami because customs says it’s restricted material.  I sent an email to Victoria in Medellin asking if she could help.  I looked online this morning and the website says my brother’s package is “Mercancia en Revision” which means “merchandise in review” so maybe it’s at least being looked into.

I received an email from MBE that I have a document to be picked up.

I did my 2 hour workout at the gym.  I saw a new girl there today – young with obvious butt implants which reminds me of a baby with a full load in his Pampers.  You know how you can see a bulge in the back of a man’s pants if he has a wallet there?  She looks like she has a purse in both back pockets – except she doesn’t have any pockets.  

On my way back to the apt I stopped to buy Chuck’s Q’Hubo newspaper but the vendor showed me that it will be in tomorrow’s newspaper.  I also stopped at an Information Point booth in Parque Envigado and asked if they have a map of Medellin.  They didn’t but they gave me one of Envigado.  I asked where I could get one of Medellin and his best guess was at the Information Point booth in Plaza Mayor.

After lunch Teresa and I took a nap from 1 to 2:30.

Finally the movie theaters had updated their website with the showtimes.  I would like to see Patriots Day (7.4) playing at 6:10pm in Oviedo.  Teresa tells me she may be interested in going too.

I checked the Envigado map that I got today and it shows only one (1) hotel in Envigado – right on the border with El Poblado.

MT came over at 4:30.  At 5:15 it started raining lightly.

I had Teresa call Dario and I understand he’s not recovering as quickly as he assumed.  He’s getting lots of bed rest and trying to overcome a fever.  He’ll call me when he’s ready to play chess again.

I practiced an hour on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Yeoman.

I made waffles for the 3 of us.  It’s been a long time since I last made them and I made too many so I ended up having to eat 4 pieces.

I watched Episode 7 (Season 6) of The Living Dead on Netflix.

About 8:30 MT left because they said it was about to start pouring and sure enough, about 10 minutes later it was.  A few minutes later we lost our internet connection but got it back about 10:15.

It started raining again just before we went to bed at 11:30.


T-shirt of the day: I child proofed my house.  But the kids still get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment