Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Monday, June 5, 2017

Last night I slept well despite experiencing a little heartburn during the first few minutes.

So far this morning it’s mostly sunny.

I did 17 of my 18 exercises in 2 hours and 10 minutes.  I missed out on the abdominal machine but I did a few sit-ups instead.

Teresa told me that MT wants to go back to Santafe to return something she bought yesterday.  I told her I might be able to see another movie while they are in Santafe.  I checked online and the only movie I would like to see starts at 4pm at Las Americas – a little too late and a little too far.

After lunch Teresa told me she’s too tired to go out today so we’ll go to Santafe another time.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3:40 to 5pm.

I listened to some music while investigating and downloading a couple more android apps for my cell phone.

If I understand the weather app on my cell phone it’s predicting a high of 88 degrees tomorrow.  Yikes!

I studied Shredder’s Openings Book function in relation to the English Opening.

I noticed that the laptop felt very warm to the touch.  I noticed that the fan was working so I quickly shut down my laptop so it wouldn’t burn out.  I guess I’ll soon be making an emergency trip to Monterrey for a new fan.

I watched a couple of episodes of El Socio.

I moved my laptop and fan to the dining room table and when I checked it out I found that the fan’s electrical cord had gotten stuck in the fan blades.  Problem solved.

As long as I was at the dining room table (a straight line of about 20 feet from the router) I did a quick speed test but only got 3.55Mbps download and 1.99 Mbps upload.

I completed Rosetta Stone Lesson 13.

Teresa told me our plan for tomorrow is to get up at 6am (yeah, like that’s worked before), go to Mayorista for groceries and be back in time so she can go to her gym workout at 9:30.


T-shirt of the day: Cleverly disguised as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment