Sunday, June 25, 2017

Saturday, June 24, 2017

I slept well only getting up once at 5am.

Most of the day is just a blur as I spent most of the time in bed.
The good news is my hip pain is gone.

Teresa and I left the apt at 9am for her 10am massage.  We walked down to Avenida Las Vegas where we caught a bus.  We got off a block from Stella Duran at 9:25.  Teresa went for her massage and I bought a small bottle of water and sat down in front of the White House Hostel’s outside TV.  A soccer match between New Zealand and Portugal was just beginning.  I fought hard to stay awake.  
Teresa came back at 10am – something about the appointment time and lots of people.  Her next appointment is next Tuesday.

We walked to the other side of the highway and soon were on a bus back to the apt.  Walking up the hill wasn’t easy, as usual, but at least I didn’t have any pain.  We were back by 10:30.
I went right to bed.

When it came time for lunch I ate half my soup, all of my salad, a couple bites of my chicken breast and drank half of my strawberry juice.

I went right to bed and this time I slept for an hour and 15 minutes.

Mainly I vegged out on my computer and in front of the television.
In the evening I watched Inglorious Basterds (8.3).  The only problem was that the parts where characters are speaking German, French, or Italian the subtitles were in Spanish instead of English. 
After that I started watching Lone Survivior (7.5) but had to give up at 11:30 to go to bed.


T-shirt of the day: My bucket list: 1. Beer 2. Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment