Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Last night it took me little while to fall asleep, I got up a few times during the night, woke up at 6:30, couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up at 7:15.

It’s an overcast day and the weather prediction is for a cloudy day with a high of 78 degrees.

Teresa told me that the next 3 weekends are long weekends (with a Monday holiday).

I received an email from Smartfit confirming the cancellation of MT’s membership.  (That seemed to be an on again off again thing; now I guess its official.)

I swear last night Teresa told me she had a message appointment at 1pm today.  As she was leaving for the gym at 9:30 I asked her what time she wants to leave for the massage and I was told 3:30.  What?  (I guess she either changed it or didn't know.)

It had mostly cleared up throughout the morning but at 1:45 we heard thunder from somewhere.

I took a short nap from 2:15 to 2:45.  I got up and we left for Teresa’s 3:30pm appointment at Stella Duran.  Not sure why we have to go so early.  We were there by 3:15 and I went over to Casa Blanca Hostel.  I had a small bottle of water for 1,000 pesos and I watched the end of the Colombia vs Cameroon soccer match.  
Colombia won this World Cup qualifying match 4-0.  I read more of my Nook until 5:15 then I went back to Stella Duran.  Teresa finally came out at 5:45 and we quickly caught a taxi but got stuck in heavy traffic and it took almost 30 minutes to return to the apt.

I watched the end of a chess game on chess24.com and then watched a program called Millionaire Inventors.


T-shirt of the day: DADD.  Dads Against Daughters Dating.  Shoot the first one and the word will spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment