Monday, June 26, 2017

Sunday, June 25, 2017

I slept well last night only getting up once, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Yesterday I ran out of Immodium but things seem to have settled down even though I still have no hunger.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 3,018 to the US Dollar.

I saw on the news that the police have captured 9 terrorists involved in the Bogota bombing.

About 1pm, still not really feeling hungry, I ate a little container of strawberry yogurt from the fridge.  Afterwards I started feeling cold and tired so I went to bed.  As soon as my head hit the pillow I felt some pain behind my eyes.  I got up and took half an Excedrin.  Back in bed I still felt cold so I added a light blanket to the mix.  I fell asleep and finally woke up about 45 minutes later.

Laura came back with a couple books from the library.  One was one of my favorites – Proof of Heaven by Dr. Eben Alexander.  Of course her version is in Spanish.  Laura read the description to Teresa and I believe she wants to read it next.

At 3pm it started raining but it only lasted about 20 minutes.

Teresa sent Laura to the pharmacy to buy more Immodium.

TV news showed video of a 3-tier boat on the Guatape lagoon that sank leaving 9 people died and 31 missing.  (It’s a holiday weekend and it might have been overloaded.)  It is believed that there were about 170 people on board and they didn’t have life preservers.  God help them!  A previous time we were in Guatape we almost took the same boat but Teresa said there were too many people and it was too expensive.  Instead we took smaller boats that reminded me of something out of Disney’s Jungle Cruise and we all had life preservers.

I watched 60 Minutes on my Slingbox which was about Artificial Intelligence and then American Sniper (7.3) on Direct TV.


T-shirt of the day: Sometimes I drink water.  Just to surprise my liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment