Thursday, June 8, 2017

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

I slept well last night only getting up once.

I woke up about 6am and Teresa reported it’s raining.  I said “so?” and she said “so we’re going to the gym first and Mayorista after”. 
I got up at 7:45.

It was a couple minutes before 8am and I was walking towards the microwave when I heard a boom and I saw the digital clock go dark.  We lost our electricity.  It came back on about 4 minutes later and I reset the clock.  About 2 minutes later, another boom and the electricity went out again.  Sigh!

Teresa and I finished the cereal for breakfast so Laura had to go to Exito to buy something to eat.  I guess we can’t put off going to Mayorista much longer.

On my way to the gym in the rain I noticed I had discomfort in my right hip so I decided I would skip the rotary hip machine today.  At the gym I increased the weight by 10# on 1 machine, 5# on 4 machines, and 2½# on 1 machine.  The gym only seemed to be half as busy as usual – perhaps because of the rain – but I still didn’t get to the glute machine because it was occupied.

When I exited the gym the rain had stopped and when I got back to the apt the electricity was back on.

Teresa and I walked down to Deli Hoy where we met Laura for lunch.  The waitress told us the meat for the day was Churrasco (skirt steak) and it was tough so we all ordered chicken breast.

Afterwards we all caught a taxi to Euro grocery store in Mayorista where we bought some much needed groceries.  Back at our building we carried everything up the 2 flights to the apt.

Interesting, I was posting yesterday’s post and I noticed that someone had “+1’d” my post yesterday.  I Googled it to find out that it’s roughly equivalent to a “like” in Facebook.   I can only assume it’s referring to my blog and not yesterday’s specific post.

I checked MBE online and the vitamins I ordered haven’t arrived in Miami yet but I have a document that arrived yesterday.   Hopefully it’s my May or June Chess Life magazine.

At 6pm it started raining – hard.  It ended by about 8:30 but started again about 10pm and was still raining lightly when we went to bed at 11pm.

I did some more lesson on Rosetta Stone and checked out Shredder some more.


The plan tomorrow is to get a haircut and in the evening go to the gringo meet-up at Sport Wings in Mayorca mall.

T-shirt of the day: I shaved my balls for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment