Saturday, June 24, 2017

Friday, June 23, 2017

I had a pretty bad night’s sleep mainly because I couldn’t find a comfortable position for my right leg.

I finally woke/got up at 7:45.

I decided not to go to the gym today.  My #1 rule of working out is not to hurt myself.  I guess I must have done something wrong.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Food Evolution (7.6).  Locally, I’d like to see Everything, Everything (6.2) playing at Vizcaya at 2pm and 4:20.

Teresa left for the gym a little after 9am and Laura followed a few minutes later.

I took an Advil and put some Mineral Ice on my hip.

I watched the first hour of the Today shoe then I dressed and walked (slowly) to the paper store where I had another chess page printed. 

The adn girl was outside Exito but again she wasn’t handing out newspapers.  I bought a Q’Hubo newspaper for Chuck and then headed into Exito.  Teresa forgot to pick up bread and coffee yesterday so I picked them up and got into a long line. 

I took a little nap but didn’t really sleep.

Teresa came back at 11:30 and made lunch.

I took a nap from 2-3:30 and this time I managed to sleep a little.

In the evening Laura came across a movie called Cellular (6.5) starring Jason Statham.  After that I watched Gravity (7.8).

At 10:30 I suddenly felt cold.  I wrapped myself in a blanket but that didn’t help.  I was shivering so much I was shaking uncontrollably.  I went to bed and wrapped myself in a sheet and blanket and it took 5 minutes for it to stop.


T-shirt of the day: I’m not anti-social, I’m anti-stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment