Sunday, May 19, 2019

Friday, May 17, 2019

I woke up at 4:30 and it took me a couple hours to fall back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  As backup I had with me half an Excedrin Migraine just in case I might need it.  I added 5# to 5 of my exercises and 1 minute to my time on the treadmill and I still completed all my exercises in 90 minutes.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see John Wick III: Parabellum (8.4) and Aniara (although it’s in Swedish; 6.7)
Locally, John Wick III: Parabellum (8.4) and Bright (6.4) are playing at Viva Envigado.

We had rain on and off during the afternoon.

I watched Chapter 12: How to calculate and attack.

We decided to go to Otra parte for supper but we had to wait for the rain to stop.  It finally did and we left the apt at 7:15.  We each had a different type of pasta and a juice for a total of 46,500 pesos (about $15).  After we finished our food it started raining lightly again, and even though we were under their umbrellas I put up ours to keep ourselves completely dry.  Teresa felt cold so she had a coffee.

It soon stopped and we walked back to the apt.

5,757 steps today.

Joke of the day
On her first day at the senior complex, the new manager
addressed all the seniors pointing out some of her rules:
"The female sleeping quarters will be out-of-bounds
for all males, and the male dormitory to the females.
Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time."
She continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $180.  Are there any questions?"
At this point, an older gentleman stood up in the crowd and inquired:  "How much for a season pass?"

No comments:

Post a Comment