Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Tuesday, April 30, 2019


I got up twice during the night finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 8:50am and arrived at the mall at 9am.  Habia Una Vez soon opened and Jose arrived and we each had coffee.  We walked upstairs and we played one game and he won.  For lunch he had a sandwich from Q’Hubo and I had a Frisnack from Frisby.  
We played another game and I made a positional mistake early and soon lost.  In the last game I got an attack going but he held on and I lost in the endgame.  Three loses, wow!  He’s now got quite a winning streak against me.

I walked him to the taxi stand and then I walked up to Bancolombia where I took my number and sat down and read my Reader’s Digest.  It was a 30 minute wait and then I had little trouble paying for the apt, my health insurance, and the gym.  When I left I was approached by an old lady who said something about being an actress and needing a little favor from me.  I told her I don’t speak Spanish and continued on my way.  I have no idea what that was about.  I noticed some road construction going on in the street outside Las Chachas.  In Todo Drogas I picked up my medicines for the month.  I took a bus to Smartfit where I exited and walked back to the apt.

6,728 steps today.

Joke of the day
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6. 

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.  The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?" 

He replied, "They had avocados."

No comments:

Post a Comment