Friday, May 10, 2019

Thursday, May 9, 2019


I slept well waking at 6am with a cramp in my right calf.  I worked it out easily and rested a bit until getting up at 6:45.

I watched a short Chapter 17 – Next steps improvement tips.  I found out that this was the end of Master Method Volume 1.  I still have a MM Volume 2 to view.

I made plans to meet Rory next Tuesday at noon for chess in Unicentro mall.

I watched the first hour of the Today show.

I left the apt at 12:20 and met Chuck at Persimmon in La Buena Mesa.  I took him across the street to Jack & Roll where we each had a burger, he had a bottle of water and I had the house juice for a total of 66,101 ($22).  I gave him his Condorito magazines and he gave me 2 8oz. bags of Dickies’ Ol’ Fashun Peanut Brittle, a 24oz bag of Hampton Farms salted-in-the-shell peanuts, and a Gillette anti-perspirant.  We went to Eduardo Madrid Panaderia for coffee.  He also had a brownie and I had a warmed up oatmeal cookie.

We finally said goodbye at 2:30 and I walked back to the apt.

Teresa soon left to meet her mother and go to El Tesoro mall to exchange clothes she bought a month ago.

I happened to turn on American Pickers (season 17 episode 32) and they had a short segment on Wisconsin’s House on the Rock.

Teresa came back with 2 new blouses which she later tried on and proclaimed that she didn’t like either of them and wants to go to Santafe mall tomorrow to exchange them for something else.

Early in the evening I asked Teresa if she wanted to go for pizza.  She said it was raining.  Actually it was only misting but it was a good idea we didn’t go because soon it was a downpour.  The forecast is for a high of 79-81 degrees for the next week – typical here for rainy May.

I watched Chapter 1: Thinking in the right way and Chapter 2: Attack with the isolated pawn.

3,805 steps today.

Joke of the day
The results of some very recent research from a renowned and illustrious educational institution have conclusively and shockingly revealed that, contrary to all expectations and hopes, there are 7 kinds of sex. Here are the findings of this groundbreaking study: 

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex
This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone, and you both have sex until you are blue in the face. 

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex
This is when you have been with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex
This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine, and you usually have sex only in your bedroom. 

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex
This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you."

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex
Which means you get nun in the morning, nun in the afternoon, and nun at night (very popular).

The 6th kind is called: Courtroom Sex
This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone. 

And, last, but not least: 
The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex.
You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment