Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunday, May 12, 2019


Happy Mothers Day!

We were awakened at 2:50 in the morning by loud music outside.  I got up and went to close the window when I noticed a car in the street right under our apartment.  I guessed they were making a purchase at Exito because soon they were gone.

I got up once more at 7:30, finally waking/getting up at 8:45.

I left the apt at 10:45 and walked to Starbucks with my insulated water bottle.  I sat outside for awhile drinking water and reading news on my cell phone.  I left at noon and they were putting the orange cones into a truck signaling the end of Ciclovia for the day so I had to return via sidewalks being careful at each of the side streets.  I was back just before 1pm.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.

I watched Chapter 4: Typical attacks tactics and plans after 1e4 - Part 1.  The material is starting to get very good.

We left the apt about 6pm and met MT at the mall.  We went to Habia Una Vez where I had a café con leche and they chatted for awhile.  I received a text message that Laura was at the Boston airport.  About 7:30 we went to Percimon where we had frozen yogurt.

At 8:45 we said goodbye and returned to our respective apartments.

9,260 steps today.

Joke of the day
A young newlywed couple wanted to join a church.  The pastor told them, “We have special requirements for new parishioners.  You must abstain from making love for two weeks.”  The couple agreed and returned two weeks later.
The pastor asked them, “Well, were you able to get through the two weeks without being intimate?”
“Pastor, I’m afraid we weren’t able to go two weeks without making love,” the young man replied.
“What happened?” inquired the pastor.
“My wife was reaching for a can of corn on the top shelf and dropped it.  When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and took advantage of her right there.”
“You understand of course, that this means that you’ll not be welcome in our church,” stated the pastor.
“That’s okay,” said the young man.  “We’re not welcome at the grocery store anymore either.”

No comments:

Post a Comment