Saturday, December 31, 2022

Friday, December 30, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Teresa is going to the beauty shop for her hair and nails and also has to go to the Notary so I’ll be having cereal for breakfast and be on my own for lunch.

As Teresa walked out the door at 8am I asked what time we’re going to be picked up tomorrow and she answered 5:30 or 6am. Yikes! She explained there is a problem with the road. That I already knew. She returned 8 minutes later because she forgot to take some medication with her.

I looked at the CS notice again and this time I saw that I forgot to sign the Withholding part of the page so I’ll need to scan it again.

I took a InDrive car to Daniel’s barbershop. I got my regular haircut plus the nose and ear hairs wax for 50mil plus a 5mil tip. I took a Didi to Todo Drogas where I bought my medications for the month for 185,604 pesos ($39). I walked to the paper store and found it closed.

I walked to a café and called Charles Turner and asked where he was. He said he was at El Salado but was headed back down. I asked if he could meet me in 20 minutes for coffee. I went to the bookstore where I exchanged paperbacks. Back at the café I ordered a café con leche and a pastry and Charles soon arrived. I asked why he didn’t answer my Whatsapp message and for some reason he said he didn’t see it. We’re going to meet again for coffee soon.

I walked back to the apt where I dropped off some things.

At 1:30 I walked to Otra Parte where I had this chicken roll for lunch





I walked to the Bancolombia window but the lady told me she didn’t have a scanner.

I went up the street to Los Porteños where I had a latte. I see that Alfamore just moved across the street


I returned to the apt in a few raindrops but nothing significant.

I understand Jeannie now knows about here mother’s medical condition.

I watched episode 5 of Shooter on Netflix.

Teresa texted me at 7:45 that she was going for something to eat with her niece.

We Teresa returned she informed me we will be picked up at exactly 8am tomorrow.

Today I got in 6,180 steps.


 

Fun pix




No comments:

Post a Comment