Monday, December 5, 2022

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Today is my daughter’s birthday. Happy Birthday Jeannie!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm and got up once at midnight. (I got up and did something with the computer but I fell back asleep quickly and forgot what I did.) I finally woke/got up at 6:45am and it was raining lightly.

I guess the battery case was full at midnight last night as I found the computer turned off and the battery disconnected.

The rain had stopped but Teresa said it’s too cold to go out for breakfast but she does want to go to Home Center in Viva Envigado later.

It’s 8:30am on a Sunday and the guys are back welding on a lower area of the scaffold. They extended the ‘P’ closest to me about 10’ to 12’ down.

We left the apt at 10am and walked to the mall. Teresa found a fancy Oster blender and a Christmas welcome mat in Home Center. We had frozen yogurt in Percimon before returning to the apt by taxi.

12:15 and workers are disassembling the scaffolding.

For lunch I ordered 10 pieces of chicken from Frisby.

I watched the Chicago Bears lose to the Green Bay Packers 28-19. The only good that came out of losing was Justin Fields looked healthy and played well, the team fought hard and we’ll have draft in the top 10 next year.

It looks like what workers were welding, is done and it’s now painted white.

Teresa finished my daughter’s jacket



Now to get it in the mail.

When my cellphone battery dropped below 15% I attached it to my new battery case and it started charging immediately, even when I was using it. 😊

I watched Last Seen Alive (5.6) and started The Last Duel (7.4), both on MTV.

Today I got in 2,773 steps.

 

Fun pix



 

No comments:

Post a Comment