Monday, December 12, 2022

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30am.

Teresa left at 9am to meet her fry friend Luz in Estacion Commerciales. From there I imagine they’ll catch a bus to La Ceja.

I left at 10:30 and after a wait for my Didi I arrived at Premium Plaza mall at 11am, just as the stores were opening. With the help of a security guard, I quickly arrived at Technomedical, local 1359. I inquired if they had electrodes for my TENS 3000. A young man went upstairs and when he returned he told me “not at this minute”. Outside I quickly caught a taxi to Viva Envigado. I was surprised to find a Gente newspaper at the customer service desk. I went into Totto where I bought a new umbrella for Teresa. I looked in Home Center, Dollar City, and Todo en Artes for a pair of scissors you use to cut material. I forget what they’re called, shears something but they didn’t have them. The mall was quite crowded so I went up to the food court where I studied my chess tactics book for an hour.

I went inside Sport Wings and asked which screen they would use to show American football. The waitress set me up in front of a screen but by 1:15 I still didn’t see any game. I saw one on a screen in front of the bar counter but there wasn’t any place to put my book and bag with the umbrella. I noticed another screen tuned to NFL Red Zone, which was perfect because I could keep track of all the games, and took a seat in front of it. I had a cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke for a little less than 50mil ($10).

I left about 2:30 and received a call from Teresa. She wanted me to meet her in Crepes & Waffles in San Diego mall. I agreed but found a line outside waiting for a taxi. I guess traffic was too heavy on Ave Las Vegas as the driver used the expressway.

At Crepes & Waffles I couldn’t see Teresa anywhere so I called her. She was finishing up some shopping and she arrived 5 minutes later. She said she had a crappy lunch so she ordered a chicken dish. I wasn’t hungry so I just had a dish of ice cream.

On our way to Exito we came across this children’s show.


I told Teresa I needed to use the restroom which freed up my hands to take this video of the grinch onstage.

We bought milk in Exito then returned to the apt by taxi.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Looming Tower.

Today I got in 4,630 steps.

We were both tired so we went to bed just before 9:30.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment