Monday, December 26, 2022

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas!

Last night I went to bed at 12:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 8am, fell back asleep, finally getting up at 9:15.

Teresa asked me what’s open today and I said, “probably just the malls”.

Teresa had a long nap (2 hours?) after breakfast. After lunch I had my nap. I remember looking at my cellphone and it was 2:44. What seemed like a couple minutes later I heard a loud “boom” immediately followed by a downpour. Teresa came in the bedroom and told me we have no power. I guess that sound was a transformer blew. I looked at my cellphone and it was 3:30. The rain only lasted about half an hour and power came on an hour later.

My shoulder seems to be a little better today; hopefully it won’t take 2-3 months to heal completely.

Wow, I just watched a great 4-episode drama on Netflix titled Inside Man. It’s only rated 6.6 but how can that be when every episode is rated 7.1 – 7.3? Anyway, I thought it was great with lots of plot twists. If you watch it don’t miss the extra scene after the short credits.

7:45 the fireworks started.

The plan now is to go to Pricesmart tomorrow afternoon; something about Teresa meeting Catalina for some medication.

I don’t understand all of it but Teresa wants to spend New Years Eve in Guatape. Something about Ricardo having a cabana but we’ll stay in a hotel. She hasn’t given me the name of the hotel so I don’t how how that’s going to work without a reservation.

One of my readers just returned after some time. For him/her my brother is fine and visiting us in January, my son is fine and working at a Chicago high school, my daughter, who just got engaged, is fine and is finding success as a life/career coach, my prostate is gone for good and still no sign of cancer, I’m still recovering from my hernia surgery, and the finca is sold. Take care yourself and Happy New Year!

Today I got in only 133 steps because I didn’t go anywhere today.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment