Monday, December 19, 2022

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up twice during the night (the last time I noticed a truck backed into Ara next door), finally waking/getting up just after 7am.

I watched Argentina defeat France for the World Cup title, then the Bears lose to the Philadelphia Eagles 20-15.

About 5pm we had a shower that lasted about 10 minutes.

I watched episode 1 of Harry & Meghan on Netflix.

I added more lines to my Scandinavian repertoire on ChessBase 16.

Teresa informed me we’re not meeting with Esmeralda and Alejandro tonight. I think I heard he went to see Avatar: The Way of Water (8.1).

Today I got in 35 steps because I didn’t go anywhere and when I walked inside I didn’t usually carry my phone with me.

 

Fun pix




No comments:

Post a Comment