Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Monday, December 12, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once during the night (it was pouring rain), finally waking/getting up at 6am. Next door workers are already shoveling stuff into a dump truck, maybe that’s what woke me.

Teresa got up at 6:40.

I made arrangements to meet Jose tomorrow for chess.

After breakfast I went back to bed but just rested for 15 minutes or so.

I left at 8:45 and guess what I saw next door?

I Got a Name (Stereo Version) - Bing video



I had a latte in Eduardo Madrid, completed an hour of chess tactics and bought a pan integral (multi cereal bread) to go. Teresa asked me to stop at Tienda D1 and buy Fab liquido for whites but I found it closed, permanently. 

(40) Queen - Another One Bites The Dust (Official Video) - YouTube

Across the street at the other market they had Fab but only in powder.

On my way back to the apt workers were removing a brick wall next door that had partially blocked the sidewalk. It’s being done manually using a thick piece of rebar with a pointed end and a flattened end. (I assume they attack the mortar to loosen the brick.) Back in the apt I informed Teresa about the store situation and told her I’d buy Fab in Mercado Madrid this afternoon after lunch.

I left the apt about 3pm and walked down to Maca where I had a latte and completed another hour of chess tactics. I left about 4:45 in a light drizzle and walked to Mercado Madrid where I bought Fab liquid laundry detergent before returning to the apt.

I watched another episode of The Looming Tower, only 1 to go.

For supper we ordered pizza from Gloria’s. The charge was 33mil and I thought the driver was going to have a heart attack when I gave him 40mil and told him he could keep the change. 😊

Today I got in 2,860 steps.

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment