Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Last night we went to bed at 10pm, I made multiple trips to the bathroom, finally waking/getting up at 6:15. Teresa was already up.

We are out of eggs so she suggested we have breakfast at Los Porteños.

While taking my shower she had some eggs delivered by the muchacho.

I shared my frustration with Teresa that we still have only cold water. I threatened to buy and install a new on-demand hot water heater if this isn’t fixed by the end of the month. She said she would do “something” on Monday, after gym.

I left the apt at 8:15 and walked to the mall. I was surprised to see Claro hadn’t opened yet and their sign said they open at 9:30. Since when?

Urbania hadn’t opened yet so I went up to Pergamino where I had a small latte for 7,500 pesos and organized our trip receipts.

I made plans to meet Glenn for breakfast tomorrow.

I left at 9:30 and paid our Claro bills. I stopped in Totto but they didn’t have any umbrellas I liked. In Exito I bought an imported lemon, a head of broccoli and a package of 42 eggs and returned to the apt by taxi.

I ordered a compact umbrella from Shedrain for $49.22.

Newly released movies in Cine Colombia:

Look aka 12 Hours to the End of the World aka Scope – a Russian film so NO!

Sound of Freedom (7.9) – Yes!

Teresa is still dealing with jet lag, in and out of bed for naps or maybe it’s her cancer medication (chemotherapy).

I left the apt at 1:30 with my laptop and got set up in Parva.

Can’t they fill this cup any fuller?



I’m still updating details of my blog to be posted. The café has a display that leads me to believe that tomorrow is Dia de Amor y Amistad.

I left at 3:30 and picked up 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

Teresa is still experiencing the effects of jet lag; in and out of bed during the day.

I’m getting itchier by the day. Teresa says the spots on my back are worse; I can’t see them but I can feel them.

Just for grins I asked Teresa to ask Laura if she has any itching. She did and she does but not as bad as mine. The ladies wore pajamas but I didn’t which may explain why mine is worse if it somehow came from our beds.

As I was cleaning my suitcase, I found my high school ring and college ring in a side pocket. I haven’t seen those in years. Teresa absconded with my high school ring as I saw her cleaning it with a toothbrush in the bathroom.

I started watching season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer (7.7).

Teresa went to bed at 8:15. She’s still dealing with jet lag while I’m doing pretty good.

 

Hilarious Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment