Friday, October 20, 2023

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 1am, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:30.

Today is National Chess Day in the US.

At 8:45 I packed my laptop in my backpack and walked to Parva where I worked on posting vacation photos to my blog. Teresa got her eyebrows done and joined me about 10:30. She left and she wants me to have lunch at and order her a lunch to go.

I finally figured out how to turn off the View Motion Photos. I found them to be irritating.

I have these drops called Quanox that I’m supposed to take 70 drops of for 8 days. Today I got 20 drops out and the little plastic bottle was empty.

I left Parva at 12:45 and had a chicken breast lunch at Rogelio Madrid. I ordered one to go for Teresa for a total of 50mil. At 1pm we had 10 minutes of rain; so much for noticing any significant difference with the solar eclipse.

I wanted to watch some NCAA football but IPTV wasn’t working.

I finished first episode 2 of Succession (8.9).

Teresa and I went to bed at 9:30.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment