Friday, October 20, 2023

Monday, October 9, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 7am, did my Kegel exercises, and got up.

I completed my workout routine in Smartfit. Today they have the Halloween decorations up. I’m going to keep the same weights for another line in my notebook (equivalent to 2 weeks).

Gisela from Innovation Corp notified me my package has arrived in Bogota. She sent me a link and I saw the charge was $18. I logged into Paypal and entered Innovation Corp and sent them the $18.

I left the apt at 2pm and walked to Los PorteƱos where I met Bob Hamilton from Minnesota. He knows Brit and another gringo here that I don’t know. Bob is 6’10” so you can’t miss him. He told me about his experience here with Ayahuasca. He’s leaving Envigado Thursday, but we may meet Wednesday afternoon in Parva to play chess.

Gisela texted me she couldn’t find my payment. I logged into my USAA account, made a screenshot of the payment and she accepted it.

I received a text message from Jose that he’s not feeling well and he’s called a doctor to come to his house. Obviously, tomorrow’s get-together is cancelled.

I left about 5:15 and returned to the apt.

Troyclough resigned our game on the 22nd move. My new rating is 1559.

Before going to bed I watched some of the Raiders vs Packers game on DAZN.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment