Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Friday, September 15, 2023

 Last night we went to bed at 9:30, I woke up 3 times with calf cramps, finally waking/getting up at 7am. Teresa woke up at 4am and couldn’t fall back asleep so she got up.

After breakfast I took a nap from 9:30 to 11am.

I joined the Play Magnus group for $16 a month. It includes the apps Magnus Chess Academy, Magnus Trainer, Play Magnus, and Knight Runner.

Teresa has an appointment in Clinica Medellin at 3:30 but she’s dealing with jet lag now.

During our vacation I developed some skin condition. I have red “pimply” itchy blotches on different parts of my body. I also have a wound on the back of my right heel that a couple days ago appeared to be leaking “plasma”, I say that because the fluid was clear not red.

I used my Capital One debit card exclusively in Europe without any problem.

I gave Teresa the number of my dermatologist to make an appointment but the call wouldn’t go through because I haven’t paid the Claro bill yet.

Outlook has changed and it’s getting harder to save my photos to my laptop.

I don’t see any more episodes of Justified on MTV so I searched a number of movies and finally found a very interesting one from 2007 named The Man from Earth (7.8).

Teresa was very tired and went to bed at 7pm. She was up again at 8:30 but went to bed with me at 10pm.

 

Hilarious Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment