Saturday, October 21, 2023

Friday, October 20, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 6am.

We had a little rain already this morning.

I completed my workout in Smartfit. I saw Matt come in as I was nearing completion. As I was leaving Patrick called me over. He said something about he’s a photographer and his parents have a website with photos of Baby Boomers. (Technically, I was born 2 months before the usual definition of 1946-1964.) I gave him my cellphone number and he said he would send me the link.

Teresa was leaving for her gym class as I was returning to the apt.

Lunch was a little later than usual.

An unusually cool day today.

At noon a lady came and gave Teresa the Vitamin D injection in her stomach.

I was working on my laptop when all of a sudden everything froze; no buttons worked at all. Only closing the cover allowed me to do a restart.

Normally I would be going out for coffee but I’m going to try to get caught up on my blog postings.

All caught up!

My rash hasn’t gone away so I texted Dr. Milton Mejia Montoya asking if he can see me in the next few days. I got a reply that he’s out of the office.

The husky across the street is howling a lot, not sure if it’s because he’s been left alone or he hears another dog howling far away.

For supper I ordered ribs and fries from Mu for 110 mil ($26). It took less than 5 minutes to get the order in so that’s a great improvement. Wow, the order arrived 40 minutes after I started the order – a new world record! I tipped the delivery guy 10mil.

I ran out of Badia tea today so I guess I’ll be making a trip there tomorrow.

I finished reading How Not to be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking by Jordan Ellenburg. I went to read the next book but it’s only a 42-page sample. I chatted with Barnes & Noble and learned I added my new debit cart but didn’t set it as the default. Once I got that fixed, they said I would be contacted in 3-5 days for the new book download.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment