Saturday, October 28, 2023

Friday, October 27, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, minimal itching, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

I completed my workout in Smartfit. With the increase in weight, I’m taking a little more time to recover after each exercise.

Barnes & Noble emailed me that they have issued a credit to my checking account.

I left the apt at 1:30 and here you can see the construction going on next door.



Ara is on the left and the warehouse is on the right.

At the mall I recycled a few plastic items and printed a few doctor’s appointments for Teresa. Upstairs in Linea Estetica I bought AOX Therapy for Teresa and Bioderma Atoderm SOS spray for me. In Dollar City I bought a bag of 24 candy bars for trick-or-treaters.

I had a latte in Urbania for about 90 minutes.

Teresa left me a voice mail to pick up a pair of kitchen gloves for her in Exito which I did in addition to a 4kg pumpkin. I returned to the apt by taxi.

I asked Teresa about the 2 movie options and she didn’t even want to see the Taylor Swift trailer. I’d like to see it just out of curiosity (I’ve never heard any of her songs) even if I end up walking out. Killers of the Flower Moon she isn’t interested in because it’s 3 hours and 26 minutes long, so I guess I’ll have a couple movies to go to this next week.

I texted Jeannie and asked when the wedding photos will be available. She replied, "the photographers/videographers said it would be 6-8 weeks and this is the 7th week". So...soon.

Our last working fan came apart yesterday. We’d better get a replacement before the hot weather returns again.

I finished reading Garry Kasparov’s How Life Imitates Chess.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment