Thursday, October 19, 2023

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

I asked Teresa how to spell her friend’s name. She wrote Dar, then crossed it out and wrote Mayely.

I ordered Jeremy Silman’s Complete Endgame Course on Amazon to be sent directly to Colombia with an expected arrival date of Thursday, October 5th.

My Shedrain umbrella arrived in Miami yesterday morning so I alerted Gisela from Innovation Corp.

On my way to Smartfit this morning something unusual was going on on Ave Poblado. A few cars were parked along a side street with policemen on motorcycles and some workers in hardhats gathered in the street. Around 9am I could see some type of photo op going on in the street, probably celebrating the completion of the Ave Poblado portion of the Metro Plus. I completed my usual workout, same as Monday.

Ground beef fajitas for lunch today. Hmmm!

I think I may have fixed my Hotmail email account password problem.

I’ve started watching the TV Mini Series Band of Brothers (9.4) again on Netflix.

Teresa informed me I need to pay Direct TV an additional 22,800 pesos.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment