Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, woke up at 6am, did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

Happy Birthday bro!

Opening today in Cine Colombia, Viva Envigado is The Creator (7.3) playing at 3:30 and 6:40.

I stopped at the Gana kiosk to pay the additional 22,800 pesos for Direct TV but for some reason – connection issues? – I can’t right now.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1551.

Marcos met me at Parva at 9:30. He’s having some timing issues purchasing an apt in Sabaneta and he’s afraid he’s going to lose an $8000 down payment.

I brought up the subject of him marrying Johanna. I understand they can’t get married in Colombia because neither of them are Colombian. After a couple google searches, it looks like the easiest country to get married in is Denmark and the fastest is Gibraltar.



They’re going to be in Spain next May so maybe they can make a side trip down to Gibraltar for a few days.

I left at 11:15 and bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

We had a 30-minute thunderstorm come through around 1pm and then it cleared nicely.

I fell asleep on the recliner for 30 minutes or so.

At 2:30 I packed my laptop and took a Didi to the mall. I made an ATM withdrawal and paid for October’s apt rental.

Downstairs I had a latte in Urbania.

I left at 4:30, stopped in Exito and bought a large carton of eggs, coffee, and napkins.

 

Meanwhile in Canada





 

No comments:

Post a Comment