Thursday, October 19, 2023

Monday, September 25, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15. Teresa was already up.

Mr_Blamo resigned our game increasing my rating one point to 1553.

Out of the blue, Teresa informs me, “Terry, when you had prostate surgery, they gave you the pathology of the surgery, how the surgery went, the doctor who took all of that is summarized there. So that remains in the clinic, the CES in the laboratory, so you can claim it now.”

At 7:45 Teresa left for eps for her monthly medication and I left for Smartfit. The construction on Ave. Poblado is nearly finished. I finished my workout, same weight, fewer reps but only able to do 2 minutes on the treadmill at 3mph at 10% elevation. I was out of pads so I stopped at Pasteur on my way back to the apt and bought a small box of Tena Dia pads. Lots of leaking going on there, throughout my workout, and returning to the apt. Obviously I need to keep up with my exercises.

I only waited about 20 minutes for my cool down before taking my shower. I packed my laptop and left at 9:45 for Parva. Initially I was thinking Los PorteƱos but on the way remembered their tables are too small for my laptop and mouse pad.

More information about the Mediterranean hurricane:




Teresa arrived about 10:45 and had a tinto with a pan de bono. I told her there’s a new movie out starring Liam Neeson called Retribution (5.3).

I left about noon and bought 2 bags of milk at the little store. On the way back to the apt I passed Doyle and we exchanged hellos.

I showed Teresa the Spanish trailer for Retribution and she wants to see it. The next showtime is at 5pm but there were occasional thunderstorms predicted in the area. We had a little rain but nothing more and later we were too tired for the 7:30pm showing so another time.

I finished watching season 2 of The Lincoln Lawyer on MTV.

I finished reading Andrea Lankford’s Trail of the Lost on my Nook.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment