Last night I went to bed at 10:15, was still awake when Teresa got up at 12:30, we both took another ½ zopiclona and returned to bed this time falling asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up at 6:45 and Teresa was already up.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,313 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 6 hours and 42 minutes for a sleep score of 75.
Wow, today is the 25th anniversary of 9/11; can’t
believe it’s a quarter century in the past already. Well, it’s understandable
when I think of where I was then and where I am now.
We left the apt at 9:30 and drove to Deerfield Bakery
in Buffalo Grove. Again, Teresa had the skillet and I had the 2x2 and we shared
a pecan roll with coffee. Teresa ate half her skillet and got the remainder to
go. We drove to All Seasons Orchard in Woodstock.
We presented our free passes and they gave us two small paper bags for our apples. I understood any more than fit in the bags and we would have to pay for more bags. A tractor pulled us in a hayrack a short distance to the orchard. They had American flags indicating the rows (one gala and the other honey crisp) that we were supposed to use. I couldn’t believe how plentiful the apples were; previously I’ve always gone in October when it was difficult to find ripe apples.
We easily filled one of the bags then walked down to the
honey crisp row. The honey crisp didn’t look healthy as they all had a spot on
them. We returned to the gala row and filled the 2nd bag and then
some. We returned to the entrance and the girl nicely didn’t charge us for the
extra apples.
We stopped in their store where we shared an apple cider
donut and a glass of apple cider (she was not impressed) and got a small apple
pie to go.
We drove to Crystal Lake where Teresa checked out Ross
and I bought a 10-pack of thin socks and a stick of deodorant. We stopped
nearby at a T.J. Maxx where Teresa returned a few items. Sitting in the
car in the parking lot we finished the leftovers from Teresa’s breakfast.
I stopped at a gas station and filled up the car with $4.25
per gallon gas.
We returned to the Airbnb and brought up our things to our
apt. We left again at 7:30 and drove to the nearby Chinese restaurant Twin
Dragon where we shared a plate of chicken with rice and I had a hot tea.
The check was $15.55 and I gave them $20 and told them to keep the change.
We stopped at a Walgreens where Teresa was looking
for some type of fingernail polish. I found a group of 6 teenagers (1 guy, 5
girls) and one spoke Spanish and helped Teresa find what she was looking for.
We returned to the Airbnb.
I finished James Patterson’s Kill Alex Cross on my
Kindle and downloaded the next book in the series.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY



No comments:
Post a Comment