Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep pretty quickly, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up with Teresa at 7:15.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,701 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 53 minutes for a sleep score of 80.
Teresa took out the eggs for breakfast and showed me we only
had 2. It’s like her not to give me a heads up when we are low on something. I
drove to Walmart where I bought our usual carton of 18 eggs plus a small
container of blueberry preserves. I stopped at my old townhouse and picked up
some genealogical material my ex left between the door and the screen door.
Teresa made herself breakfast while I just collapsed on the
couch.
Teresa finally talked to her mother this morning after
calling her all week and her never answering.
We left the Airbnb at 12:30 and drove to Jeannie & Jacob’s
house for Annie’s first 1st birthday party. I saw a number of people
I haven’t seen since Annette’s funeral: Kia, Chris & Mark, Valerie &
her husband, Angie, Jerry & Toulah.
Everyone left by 3pm and Jeannie opened our presents for
Annie: a book Mis Primeras Palabras in Spanish, 2 dresses and I told Jeannie
about our 529 contribution.
We left a few minutes later. I drove us back to our Airbnb
where we collapsed for a few minutes. We ate the half sandwiches Jeannie had
given us and at 7pm we drove to Potbelly where we each had a bowl of their broccoli
cheese soup.
We went to bed at our usual 10pm.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment