Monday, September 21, 2026

Sunday, September 20, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, 2 ½ hours later I was still awake so I got up and read for 30 minutes, returned to bed, fell asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up at 7:15

According to my Fitbit, I got in 8,790 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 4 minutes for a sleep score of 66.

I realized this morning I forgot to take my melatonin last night; it’s difficult to get back into the old routine.

After breakfast I walked to the mall (Ciclovia was in effect so I was able to walk in the street), tried to withdraw cash at my usual ATM that gives 100s but it wasn’t working at all.

I went down to Urbania and had my usual latte with a glass of ice water. I solved another page of 12 puzzles but got 6 of them wrong.

Chesswiz98 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1564.

I left just before 11am, paid for Teresa’s cellphone in Claro and bought a few things in Exito for 112,002 pesos. I gave the girl 112,000 pesos and couldn’t believe she wanted the other 2 pesos. I returned to the apt by taxi (the driver had to take back streets because Ciclovia was still in effect).

Teresa left just before game time to visit her mother.

I ate my bag of buttered popcorn with a Coke while watching my Bears lose to the Minnesota Vikings 9-3 in a downpour. Not to mention our star quarterback suffered an injury.

I left at 3:30 and walked to Clap Burger where I had a cheeseburger with fries and a pistachio malteada.

I was in no hurry, finally leaving at 5:15 and returning to the apt.

Teresa returned just after 7:30.

Annie James & family heading in to Costco.


 


RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY


 


No comments:

Post a Comment