Sunday, September 27, 2026

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:15, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 4,189 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 8 hours and 9 minutes for a sleep score of 82.

Hmmm. Did I sleep so well because I didn’t have coffee in the afternoon? I’ll have to keep an eye on that. Maybe I can substitute some non-caffeine drink for my coffee and sleep better that night.

I spent some time moving photos from my cellphone to my laptop.

Just before 9am I took a Didi to Daniel’s barbershop. After my haircut I walked to Todo Drogas where I purchased a few medications and supplements (again refused from purchasing zopiclone) for 163,400 pesos ($53). I walked to the copy center near the park and asked if they sell the notebook I’ve been using for the gym the past 3 years.



They didn’t have it nor anything similar. I walked a couple blocks away (past the new city hall) to an office supply store where I bought it for 5,400 pesos.



I also found this interesting dictionary – not sure why its title includes the word Chicago.




I asked the clerk and he gave me a long-winded answer but then when I asked again so I could translate it, it was simply



I walked to Los Porteños where I had a latte while going through my cellphone.

Work continues outside the old Ganso y Castor.



Mikael965 finally resigned our 25-move game, increasing my rating to 1567.

I left at 11:15 and returned to the apt.

Teresa informed me the heater guy was there and it needs to be replaced or lots of new parts so we’ll first need permission from the owner. TBC.

Annie James with my daughter Jeannie. Is today Daughter’s Day?



We left the apt at 2:30 and walked to Teresa’s hairdresser and I continued on to Fika café. I asked the waitress if they had any drinks without caffeine. She didn’t seem to understand so I tried again using my translator. She seemed confused then suggested a drink with chocolate instead. I informed her that chocolate contains caffeine and a young couple sitting nearby agreed. I just gave up and ordered my usual latte.

We had a downpour but it only last 5 minutes.

I completed another 12 chess puzzles, getting 3 of them wrong. I played a 10’15” game on Chess.com ending up with a 72-move draw.

Teresa returned at 4:45 and we moved to Eduardo Madrid where she had a latte and an asparagus quiche. Then we shared a chicken pastry. We had some more rain and we waited for it to lessen. I paid for that with my 16 English muffins and we walked to Ara where we picked up a few more groceries before returning to the apt.

The plan for tomorrow, since the Bears game is on Monday night, is to go to El Retiro for the day.

I found that Netflix doesn’t have the 3rd season of La Brea so I started watching Blood Work (6.4) then started my pre-sleep routine and went to bed at my usual 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment