Monday, September 7, 2026

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, didn’t fall asleep until after midnight, got up once at 4:30, finally fell back asleep, waking/getting up at 7am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,002 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 3 minutes for a sleep score of 64.

After breakfast I returned to bed for a nap and slept for a few more minutes.

We left the Airbnb at 11:15 and drove to Randhurst Village mall where Teresa got a refund on one of the blouses she bought yesterday.

She shopped some more in T.J. Maxx, Macy’s and Old Navy but didn’t find anything.

We had lunch again in Panera Bread for $30.16 then returned to the Airbnb.

We left at 3:30 and picked up Jimmy at his condo and continued on to White Sox Park. Traffic was much heavier, now that the team is winning, as evidenced by the fact we parked in lot G instead of A like last time.

We arrived at our seats by the top of the 2nd inning with the score still 0-0.



Jim went for a slice of pizza while Teresa and I got in a long line for hotdogs and sodas. The White Sox won, 10-1, over the Minnesota Twins with two home runs, and thus fireworks, and of course more fireworks after the win. It was a slog getting back to our car although Jimmy did a good job of guiding us.

We dropped Jimmy off at his condo and continued on to our Airbnb. We stopped at Walmart to buy another carton of eggs and a large container of half & half for our coffee.

We got to bed at 11pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment