Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Monday, September 28, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, woke up at 3am, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 3:20 and read until 4am, returned to bed, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 2,632 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 16 minutes for a sleep score of 77.

Today is my brother’s birthday, Happy Birthday bro!

It’s still raining this morning so I skipped gym; I did do a few arm exercises using my 7# dumbbell. Of course, the rain ended by 9:30. I put on my convertible hiking pants and walked to Los Porteños where I had a latte at one of their outside tables. I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

I voted online in the midterm election, now I just have to print the applicable pages and spend a small fortune mailing them to Chicago.

Jeannie texted me that Annie James had her pediatrician appointment today and she’s:

23lbs 6 oz – 90%

18.8” (head circumference) – 98%

2’7.9” – 99%

She’s a big girl. I’m sure Jacob has plans for her playing soccer.



So, 3 days ago I renewed my MagicJack service (3 years for $138.79) and I see the payment in my bank account, but when I try using MagicJack this screen pops up (same one I saw before I renewed)



When I go to https://account.magicjack.com it takes me to this screen



telling me my device is not active with a button to “Click to Reactivate Device” but when I click on it, it takes me to this payment screen



to resubscribe (which I’ve already done).

And when I try calling +1-561-594-9925 I get a Claro recording in Spanish followed by it hanging up. Probably because it’s trying to call outside its territory to the US. It sounds like a Catch-22, I can’t call to the US to fix my MagicJack service so I can make calls to the US.

How do I fix it?

Bro, when you get a chance could you call MagicJack at 1-844-866-2442 and ask them what the problem is? Let me know if you don’t remember my landline number.

I spent the remainder of the afternoon organizing photos on my laptop.

I finished the ribs from El Correo and sat down to watch the Bears vs Eagles on Monday Night Football.

Our 3rd string quarterback, Case Keenum is starting tonight. He hasn’t started a game since December of 2023. On our first series he marched the team down the field for a touchdown and we were up 10-7 at the half. (I started eating my popcorn at the end of the first quarter but I skipped the Coke hopefully to make it easier for me to sleep tonight.) The final score was Chicago Bears 27, Philadelphia Eagles 7. That was fun to watch!

I went to bed at 10:30.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment