Thursday, September 24, 2026

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:45, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up and started to read but after a few minutes my eyes were too tired so I returned to bed, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,556 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 27 minutes for a sleep score of 76.

I left the apt at 9am and found Smartfit busier than usual. I had to change the order of my routine but finished including 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 123bpm.

On Avenida Poblado they are in the process of installing curbs and I see they still have a lot of underground pipes to deal with.



I forgot to bring a peanut today to leave for the squirrels so I just had a banana and coffee outside Los Porteños.

I see some outside work is being done on the old Ganso y Castor site.



I was having my latte outside Los Porteños when a truck backed up on the street and 3 men took out what could be a large refrigerator. They wheeled it up the street and maybe its for the new tenant of the Ganso y Castor space?



But they turned left so obviously it’s for someone else.

I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

I found a room available in Casa Verano Beach Hotel in Santa Marta on Booking.com but they want $2,823 for 10 nights (free breakfast) from December 23rd to January 2nd and it’s non-refundable. I discussed it with Teresa and we decided that was a little too pricey, especially in these days of high inflation and low value of the US Dollar.

Teresa informed me that Alcala contacted the owner of our apt and we’re waiting on him to take action to fix our hot water heater. (I’m getting tired of taking sponge baths.)

We left the apt at 2:30 and walked to Fika café where we had drinks. I had my usual latte while Teresa had a Te Matcha but it wasn’t the same as she had in Chicago. She left at 4:30 for some class at the cultural center while I left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

Teresa called me at 6:40 and asked me to meet her in Ara. I brought our recyclable bag and we bought 122,000 pesos of groceries.

I watched a little news then started my pre-sleep routine.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment