Monday, September 14, 2026

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took about an hour to fall asleep, slept through the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up with Teresa at 6:30.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 3,665 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 44 minutes for a sleep score of 81.

With veggie leftovers from yesterday’s party, Teresa made omelets this morning.

I had a 42-minute nap after breakfast.

We left the apt at 12:30 and drove to Broken Tee Brewing Company in Highwood where I found a parking space right across the street. We walked inside and there was a young family eating and watching the game. It certainly didn’t look like a party going on. Then someone came in that recognized us and informed us the party was in back. Behind the building they have a patio and half a dozen young families with kids were celebrating Annie’s second 1st birthday. They had premade hotdogs and a lettuce salad for everyone to share. Of course you go inside for your drinks. Just before halftime (the Bears were ahead 28-21) we got some raindrops and moved everything inside to a side room. For dessert they had delicious cupcakes. They put a candle in a cupcake and we all joined in singing Happy Birthday to Annie James. They soon brought out a bowl of watermelon slices pierced with sticks. Annie’s eyes lit up because that’s her favorite dessert. By the time she finished her 5 slices her dress was wet from all the dripping. 






The party broke up at 3pm and we helped J & J carry stuff out to their cars. The Bears beat the Carolina Panthers 59-37. I’ll have to wait until we return to Envigado to resubscribe to DAZN (aka NFL Game Pass) to watch the game. We drove back to the apt and just relaxed for a while.

Chesswiz98 resigned our game increasing my rating to 1553.

We left the Airbnb just before 6pm and drove to Himalayan Restaurant in Niles where I ordered Garlic Naan bread to share (Teresa had one bite and I two slices) and Teresa had fish tikka masala and I had chicken tikka masala for a total of $50.40 including tip. It was all delicious.

We walked to a nearby Marshall’s where Teresa found a jacket for the gym and baseball cap she liked and I found a less expensive and more suitable fanny pack for less than I paid at L.L. Bean so I’ll return that one.

We returned to the apt and got ready for bed.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment