Sunday, September 20, 2026

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, an hour later I was still awake so I got up and took half a zopiclone, fell asleep quickly, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 7:15

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,577 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 37 minutes for a sleep score of 82.

Today is a minor holiday here, Dia de Amor y Amistad (Day of Love & Friendship) Colombian’s version of our Valentine’s Day.

After my (cold) shower I got dressed and went down to Mercado Madrid where I bought a medium carton of eggs for our breakfast.

After breakfast I stopped at the Gana booth but it wasn’t open. It was exactly 9:27 – maybe they open at 9:30 or maybe the girl will be late. I walked a block away to Eduardo Madrid where I found a sleeve of 6 poppy seed bagels. I asked the lady to set them aside and I would pick them up later. I walked to Metrosur mall where I paid the Movistar bill at their Gana booth. Across the street in Viva Envigado, I made an ATM withdrawal then paid for my cellphone bill in Claro but realized I forgot to bring Teresa’s cellphone bill. ☹

Downstairs I had a latte in Urbania for about an hour before stopping in Exito and buying vegetables for our lunch using a list Teresa gave me. I also bought 3 packages of ACT II microwave popcorn for upcoming Bears games.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

After lunch I changed into my sandals and walked to the old Ganso y Castor building which was closed but had a fresh coat of paint on the exterior. 



I went to Los PorteƱos where I had a latte while going through my phone. I left at 4pm and stopped in Eduardo Madrid and bought Teresa a slice of carrot cake and paid for my bagels.

Back at the apt I renewed my DAZN (NFL Game Pass) subscription for another year ($152) then watched last Sunday’s Bears game vs the Carolina Panthers.

I did a quick calculation of the cost of our 3-week trip to Chicago (airfare, Airbnb, rental car and purchases) and the total came to $7,700. ☹

I finished reading James Patterson’s Merry Christmas Alex Cross (Alex Cross #19) on my Kindle and went to bed at 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment