Friday, September 4, 2026

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,930 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 7 hours and 40 minutes for a sleep score of 84. Now that’s what I’m talking about!

I found the email with 2 free passes to All Seasons Orchard including ½ peck of free apples, which according to ChatGPT amounts to about 12-15 apples.

My mouse died. I changed the battery but it still doesn’t work.

Mouse works again, I’ll explain later.

We had breakfast in the apt and drove up to Highland Park to meet with family. We briefly saw Jacob before he disappeared into his office/den for a telephone meeting. Annie seemed to recognize us and we watched her play for a while. Jeannie put Annie in a stroller and we took her and Rebel for a walk in the park. It was a warm muggy day and the flies were fearsome so we didn’t linger beyond 45 minutes. 



Rebel did his business and of course I had to clean it up. Back at the house Jeannie brought out a new toy, it’s a 4-tiered open stand where you put a soft ball in at the top and it rolls down the shoot and comes out the bottom. It took a couple demonstrations until Annie caught on and started doing it herself. We had a simple lunch there – a salad for Teresa and sandwich for me. They were having a new mattress delivered when we left about 4pm.

I drove us to a new mall Village Square of Northbrook and we checked out a few shops like Trader Joes, Bloomingdale’s The Outlet, Designer Shoe Warehouse, and Nordstrom Rack. Teresa seemed to like the shoe offerings in the latter but it was getting late and we were getting hungry.

I drove us to Carson’s where we shared an order of half ribs and half brisket. Teresa had a Coke Zero and I had 2 regular Cokes. The total check came to $72.53 including tip.

I drove us to another Nordstrom Rack across from Old Orchard Mall and Teresa checked out the shoes there.

We left about 7pm, we stopped at a Walgreen’s where I bought a 4-pack of AA batteries.

A new battery didn’t work either.

We went to bed at our usual 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



No comments:

Post a Comment