Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 11:15, again at 2:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 7,534 steps yesterday and
last night I slept for 7 hours and 10 minutes for a sleep score of 77.
I had a short nap after breakfast.
I left the apt just before 9am and found Smartfit
busier than usual. I completed my workout by changing the order of my routine,
completing 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 125bpm.
Work continues on Avenida Poblado by the gym:
and work continues inside the old Ganso y Castor
location.
While having a latte outside Los PorteƱos I met a guy
from Switzerland, who spends half his time here and half his time there, with
his Colombian friend. We had a light shower but it didn’t last long.
I left at 10:45 and stopped in a busy Eduardo Madrid
and ordered 16 English muffins for pickup tomorrow afternoon.
I stopped in Ara and bought carrots, tomatoes and a
head of broccoli for out lunch.
Teresa reported a guy might come this afternoon to fix our hot
water heater.
Did I mention the 3-week trip to Chicago cost us about
$7,700?
$3300 – Airbnb
$2000 – Budget rental car
$1400 – United flights
$1000 – Food, clothing and other expenses
We’ll see if I can afford such a long trip next year.
(Jeannie’s best friend Joanne told me we could borrow their 2nd car
so we’ll see.)
Since my return to Colombia, I get multiple spam calls every
day (which I never answer); I had none while in Chicago.
I see this morning I received this email from USAA, “Your
transaction on September 25, 2026 at ETOLLBGT U272940765 *800-4820159
IL didn’t go through because the information entered for your card …6623 didn’t
match what we have on file. Check your card details before trying again.”
I logged into my USAA account and found these 2 transactions:
|
Sep 25,
2026September 25, 2026 |
ETOLLBGT
U272940765 |
Category
Pending |
$17.70 |
|
Sep 25,
2026September 25, 2026 |
ETOLLBGT
U272940765Declined: $17.70 |
It didn’t look that messy online, but that $17.70 sounds like
Budget trying to pay the 2 Illinois Tolls I incurred on our vacation.
I tried calling USAA but MagicJack didn’t seem to work even though
I just extended my subscription
I chatted with a USAA rep and told them that’s a valid transaction
so they okayed it and unblocked my credit card.
I watched a couple more episodes and finished season 2 of La
Brea on Netflix then started my pre-sleep routine.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY

No comments:
Post a Comment