Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1:45, fell back asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up at 6:15, ahead of my 6:30 alarm.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,425 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 8 minutes for a sleep score of 74.

I took a Didi to Unicentro mall arriving 14 minutes before opening which gave me just enough time to eat a banana and walk 1 ½ times around the outside of the mall.

Jose joined me at Parmessano where we had our usual breakfast.

We moved to the food court, near side this time and I had the Black pieces in the first game. On his 49th move he queened a pawn and on my 49th move, I checkmated his king. 😊

I had the White pieces in the second game and on our 44th move we agreed to a draw.

It was 2:15 when I ordered a Didi to take me to Viva Envigado. I had the chicken teriyaki with a Pepsi in Sarku’s (can’t believe the restaurant was completely empty when I arrived)



I bought 2 bags of garbage bags in Dollar City then went down to Urbania where I had a latte while solving 12 puzzles, getting 6 wrong. ☹ I played a 15’10” game on Chess.com, winning on time in 44 moves.

Teresa left me a voice mail message to pick up some green apples for her. I stopped in Exito and bought 4 apples for her and a small bag of prunes for me.

I returned to the apt by taxi. I watched some news then started my pre-sleep routine.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment