Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2am, took a little while to fall back asleep, finally waking at 7am and getting up with Teresa at 8am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 5,445 yesterday and last
night I slept for 6 hours and 46 minutes for a sleep score of 79.
I went for a nap after breakfast but didn’t sleep much if at
all.
We left the apt just before 11:30 and arrived at Jeannie’s
apartment right at noon. (The google maps lady did me wrong again and took me
on the tollway for a few minutes. Somehow the ‘avoid tollways’ option got
turned off and I had to turn it back on again.)
We fed the girls then took them in the double stroller to Michael’s
Grill where Teresa had a grilled chicken sandwich, Jeannie had some type of
wrap and I had a cheeseburger with a Coke.
We walked a couple blocks further to Harmony Coffee Bar where I had a latte and Jeannie a Matcha Latte. We sat outside and Teresa took the girls on several walks around the area in their stroller.
We stopped at Walgreen’s where Jeannie picked up some
photos. Back at the house we soon said our goodbyes as it was time for their
naps.
We drove to a couple malls finally settling on Marshall’s
in Deerbrook Mall where Teresa bought 2 blouses and I found a Bears cap for
only $12.99. I bought a Sun-Times in Jewel next door. As I was returning
to Marshall’s I saw a Brinks truck parked outside. A 50-ish man came out
carrying a bag (which I later deduced was probably empty) and I told him in Medellin,
Colombia he would have a 45 revolver at his side and another man with him
carrying a shotgun.
We returned to the apt.
Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1547.
For supper Teresa had leftover Fish Tikka Masala and I had
the remainder of my Gale Street ribs. Everything was just as delicious as when
then were fresh.
I checked my crossword puzzle from yesterday and I got it
100% correct. 😊
This video of Annie James is from last Friday when they were
driving to Lake Geneva:
RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY






No comments:
Post a Comment