Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Monday, September 21, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 2:45, took a little while to fall back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,614 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 6 hours and 58 minutes for a sleep score of 80.

Teresa got up at 7:15, made my breakfast and returned to bed. (She said she woke up at 4am and couldn’t fall back asleep.)

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1568.

I left the apt at 9am and found Smartfit as busy as usual. I completed my workout lowering the weight by 10# on half of the machines. I’ll keep them that way for the next 2 weeks then increase them by 5#. I completed 10 minutes on the treadmill with a final heartrate of 125bpm.

I see the roadwork has really progressed in the 3 weeks I’ve been gone.



Outside the old Ganso y Castor I saw this inside work going on.



I was having a latte outside Los PorteƱos when Brit came out. He informed me he heard the new establishment will be a hotdog or hamburger place. Hmm, maybe I’ll be able to get my coffee to go from Los Portenos then drink it outside the new restaurant if they put chairs out early enough.

I left the apt at 2:15 and walked to Gardenia where I noticed they poured a patio slab out back. I had a latte while doing another set of 12 chess puzzles, getting only 3 wrong this time. I played a 10’15” game, was way behind on time and barely won in the endgame when my opponent blundered his rook. I spent a little time going through my new chess book then left at 5:30 and returned to the apt.

I used FixIt to glue the master bedroom faucet back to the sink. Not knowing any better, I think Vicky probably loosed it when she was here for a visit. We’ll see if it holds.

I watched some news, got back to my 8pm pre-sleep reading routine and went to bed at 10pm.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment