Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took at least until midnight to tall asleep, got up once during the night, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up with Terea at 8am.
According to my Fitbit, I got in 6,554 yesterday and last
night I slept for 5 hours and 14 minutes for a sleep score of 63.
I had a 39-minute nap after breakfast.
We left the apt at 10:30 and I dropped Teresa off at Marshall’s while I headed to the laundromat. The woman there helped me get change (quarters) and starting the washers and dryers. I did a load of whites and one of coloreds. I walked across the street to the 7-11 but they didn’t have the Sun-Times. After I folded everything and put it in the trunk I drove to Walgreen’s where I bought the only Sun-Times they had. I drove to Marshall’s where Teresa was trying on clothes. She didn’t find anything she liked but I found a Bears sleeveless t-shirt in the larger size I needed for $16.99.
We had our usual lunch in Panera Bread then went
nearby to Ross Dress for Less but they didn’t have anything we were
interested in.
Back at the apt Teresa took a nap while I successfully completed
the Sun-Times crossword puzzle.
We left the Airbnb at 6:30 and drove to Gale Street Inn
on Milwaukee where Michael and his girlfriend Chelsey (sp?) were waiting for
us. Unfortunately, our seats were right under an A/C vent and I almost froze my
backside. Michael doesn’t remember the little Spanish he knew because he’s got
Russian running through his brain which I hear pisses off his Czeck friends. He
won’t be able to attend Annie’s birthday party because he has a friend in Atlanta
dying of brain cancer he needs to visit. I learned Chelsey does event planning.
Michael and I ordered a full rack of ribs, Chelsie (sp?) their jumbalaya, and
Teresa their salmon. Teresa told me later her salmon was dry but our ribs were
great, much better than Carson’s. I ate half my ribs and got the other half to
go.
We left at 8:30 and stopped in Walmart for a few groceries
before returning to the Airbnb.
RELEASE ALL THE
EPSTEIN FILES NOW!
FUNNY


No comments:
Post a Comment