Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, seemed to take hours to fall asleep, got up once at 4:15, fell back asleep quickly, finally waking/getting up just before 6am.

According to my Fitbit, I got in 2,774 steps yesterday and last night I slept for 4 hours and 24 minutes for a sleep score of only 50.

I should probably cancel chess for today. Right now, I’m feeling good but I’ll probably crash later.

I arrived at Unicentro early enough to walk twice around the outside of the mall.

We had our usual breakfast in Parmessano, mine cost 40,000 pesos. Jose informed me he expects to play in a chess tournament in the next few weeks because it’s at a hotel very close to his house. He just needs to confirm that it’s an open tournament.

We adjourned to the food court where I had the Black pieces in the first game. As usual it was a close game and on the 38th move Jose offered me a draw. Since I was up 2 pawns I declined but ended up losing in the endgame.

I had the White pieces in the 2nd game which ended up in a 56-move draw.

It was just before 2pm, as usual our games take about 2 ½ hours each. I took a Didi to Viva Envigado and the driver took all back streets.

I had the granola with yogurt, fruit and chia seeds in a very busy Pergamino. (Lots of working (digital nomads), not much eating or drinking.)

I stopped at the Servibanca ATM where I was able to withdraw 2,000,000 pesos, all 100s.

I had a latte in Urbania while doing another page of 12 chess puzzles getting 3 wrong.

Annie James – look at all those teeth:




Teresa called and informed me we have hot water again. 😊 She said he replaced a lot of the inside parts. It only took 2 months of sponge baths to get it fixed. Also, Teresa told me the guy is coming back Friday afternoon to repair our clothes washer. 😊 She asked me to stop in Frisby and pick up half a chicken for our supper.

I did and returned to the apt by taxi.

I tried finding the Chicago White Sox vs Houston Astros playoff game on Medellin TV but no luck.

I confirmed with Teresa that tomorrow we’ll be back to meeting for lunch in Mayorca.

I watched another episode of Seal Team on Netflix.

 

RELEASE ALL THE EPSTEIN FILES NOW!

 

FUNNY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment