Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday, January 16th, 2015



When I hadn’t fallen asleep by 1:30 I got up, took another sleeping pill and was asleep shortly thereafter.  I awoke briefly when Teresa got up to help Laura, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

I checked today’s US movie releases and there isn’t anything new I want to see.  Locally, The Theory of Everything (7.8) and Boyhood (8.4) sound interesting.

We left the finca at 9am and when Teresa stopped to talk to Don Carlos’ son, who was cleaning the garden, the Terriers ran past us.  When we got to the neighbor’s house there was a battle between the Terriers and the killer dogs.  Even the puppy tried to get in on the action.  Teresa wasn’t happy when all the Terriers except Luna followed us down to the highway.  We caught a bus to Caldas after a 5 minute wait.

At Merkepaisa we bought 193,590 of fruits and vegetables along with a few other much needed items like eggs.

Walter was waiting for us with his taxi and took us to the top of the hill.  I carried the eggs and Dog Repeller in one hand with the Pepper Spray in the other.  I was amazed we all got past the killer dogs undected.  I gave Walter 20mil for the ride and his help.

Teresa took a couple glasses of juice out to the two guys working in the garden.

I checked the Immigration website and it was updated yesterday but my Cedula still isn’t on the list.

Yesterday I received an email from MBE that I have documents waiting to be picked up.  Today I received another one for additional documents.
I took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.

Teresa didn’t want to finish Always so we started American History X.

Teresa cooked 3 ears of corn for me and I ate them for dinner with butter and salt.  Per my brother’s recommendation, Teresa put a tablespoon of sugar in the water before heating.

I finally received the news I had been waiting for.  The Chicago Bears hired John Fox as their new head coach.  Yay!

We watched Americn History X (8.6) and then Teresa watched some Colombian News.  We made popcorn and then started watching Collateral (7.6).

I finished John Grisham’s 358 page novel The Partner and downloaded his 359 page novel The Last Juror.

I took my sleeping pill at 10:25 and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Thank you for not. (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment