Monday, January 26, 2015

Sunday, January 25th, 2015



I woke up at 6:40 to the Terriers going crazy outside.  Teresa went to the window and opened the shutters and I heard her talking to Don Carlos.  All I understood was “Don Carlos; 6:40; 9am; and Laura”.  She came back to bed and she got up at 9am when Don Carlos arrived outside the front door.  I gave Teresa 30mil for him to start trimming the garden.  I lay back down for a couple minutes and woke/got up at 9:45am.

Laura got up at 11am.

I sent an email to Jhon reminding him to send both Laura and I a copy of her 2nd lesson.

Well I do believe I have most of my malware problems removed.

Teresa and I finished watching Collateral (7.6) and then we watched Cookie’s Fortune (6.9).  We finished at 10pm and right away Laura came out and turned the TV to the Miss Universe pageant.  They were excited when Miss Colombia made the final 5 along with Miss USA, Miss Ukraine, Miss Jamaica, and Miss Netherlands.  The final two came down to Miss Colombia and Miss USA and the winner was…. Miss Colombia.  The whole country is probably going crazy; I know Laura was happy!

I took my sleeping pill at 11:15 and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Young and wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment