Friday, January 9, 2015

Wednesday, January 7th, 2015


I woke up and looked at my watch and couldn’t tell if it was 2:20 or 4:10.  I checked again after a trip to the bathroom and it was 4:15.  After what I thought was 30 minutes I checked my watch again and it was 5:50.  Did I misread my watch the first time or did I actually fall asleep at some point?  I got up, took another sleeping pill, went back to bed and finally woke/got up at 9:45.

After breakfast Teresa said it was too hot today, and also maybe because we got up late, we will go to Envigado tomorrow.


With help from Laura we gave baths to the other 3 Terriers, Peter first, and afterwards I gave each of them a dog biscuit as a reward.  Peter kept getting in the way as we washed the other dogs because he wanted to play in the water.

I checked the Immigration website and the Cedula list has yet to be updated again.

I spent at least 2 hours doing live chats with Tech Support, Senior Tech Support and finally 2 different Remote Assistants at magicJack; in the end they updated my version of Java and reinstalled some software in Device Manager for my USB drives.

I’m guessing they probably didn’t need to send me the new hardware (magicJack GO) as it was probably a software problem all along.  I called Social Security and could hear them fine and then I called my brother and left a message on his cell phone to see if I could be heard.

We made popcorn and started watching 12 Monkeys but Teresa didn’t care for it so I put on An American Affair which she did like.

My brother called during the movie but I had to call him back because I was late getting my headset plugged in.  We talked for about 45 minutes with a nice clear connection.

Teresa told me she wants us to get up at 6am tomorrow.  I took my sleeping pill at 9:50 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: I wanna be an expert - Extreme sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment